6 Indications He’s a Serial Hookup Dater

7:32 PM / Posted by datesforsex11 /


A serial dater acts like going for a hookup is his job. And apparently, online dating sites are full of this kind of people. I wouldn’t know though, because I was too busy running after these guys in real life. I would like to refer to this point in my life as “The Dark Period In My Twenties.”

The important thing to keep in mind is serial daters are never ready to settle down. They just like to hookup because they’re in it for the chase, and once they have you ensnared in their web or bed BAM, they’re gone like the proverbial ninja.

Here are six indications you should lookout for:

1. He’s a constant bachelor

He has this Clooney thing going on, but most likely not as good looking. The longest he’s been in a relationship is just for a couple of years, and then calls it off by using some lame excuse that won’t even hold up in the post office.

2. He charms the panties off of you… literally.

Once you two hookup and sleep together, he’s not as into you as he once was. Even having coffee with him the morning after sex takes on a dark atmosphere.

3. His eyes gloss over once you start talking about yourself or your interests.

He’d rather keep the talks focused more on what’s important: himself. If he starts talking about himself in the third person, run away as fast as you can.

4. He makes promises he can’t keep.

It’s not that he has to go away to work on a big project, he’d just rather go out with this hot girl he met at a club last night.

5. Work is the most important thing to him.

It defines who he is. You’ll be hearing him saying, “I’m going to be huge,” and “I got to go make loads of money.”

6. After going out on a few dates, he’s going to start talking about how fucked up he is.

And how he feels he may be confused or depressed. You’ll think, “Poor guy, I can help.” I would like to think of this move as preparation for his grand exit. It’s really just another way of saying, “It’s not you, it’s me.” And yes, it’s definitely not me, you douchebag.

I’m not sure if this article has made me feel more angry or stupid. Either way, you have to believe me when I tell you that you have to avoid these men like the plague. Unless, of course, you’re looking for material for whatever it is you need it for. Then, by all means, do what you have to do.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento