Bizarre Things That Turn Him on When You Hookup

9:58 PM / Posted by datesforsex11 /


In a recent confession, Justin Theroux said Jennifer Aniston thinks it’s hot when he breakdances. So this instinctively made us think about the odd things women do that get men all riled up when they hookup besides, well, cleavage and a nice ass. We asked guys to share those irresistible moves girls do.

”If I talk or grunt too much when we hookup and have sex, my girl will put her hand over my mouth and clamp it shut which gets me even more aroused. I like the fact that she knows what she wants and doesn’t want and has no qualms in letting me know.” – Chris

”I love how my girl hates girly drinks. She often goes for scotch or vodka on the rocks, tequila, or beer. There’s this bad-girl vibe that makes it so hot.” – Brandon

”Whenever I’m busy doing something, like being immersed in work or playing a video game, she just knows when I’m hungry. She’ll just suddenly appear with a snack right when I’m dying to have one. It’s unbelievable!” – Adrian

”I find it sexy when she gets up for work, then decides to go back to bed with me for a while.” – Jeremy

”My gorgeous wife can really get into hockey games. She instantly switches to her thick New Jersey accent and yells at the TV. And when we go to actual games, she totally trash talks. It’s absolutely awesome.” – Mark

”I find it sexy when my girl goes to bed without completely washing off her makeup and wakes up with little black smudges around her eyes. It gives her this mysterious, smokey look.” – Allan

”It may be great when a girl takes care of herself physically, but a six pack can be intimidating. A soft midsection is way more of a turn on for me because it’s feminine and womanly.” – Sam

I went out to hookup with this girl who was pretty much reserved in her everyday life. But once in a while she would put on a faux tattoo for me to find, or clip on hot pink hair extensions which drove me wild. It made me feel like I was going to bed with a different person every time.” – Warren

”I love it when my girlfriend walks through the front door after a workout at the gym. She thinks she looks gross, but I find her sweaty body and disheveled hair is so arousing.” – Matt

”I find it the hottest thing ever when a woman laughs during sex because I know she’s having fun. Dudes wouldn’t want someone who is always serious and overly sensual.” – Adam.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento