Knowing If Your Adult Dating Partner Likes You

10:05 PM / Posted by datesforsex11 /


Regardless of how old you are or what stage of life you’re in, the moment you feel that you like a woman, you start badgering your friends with the question: Does she like me?

Here’s the thing: The minute you walk around thinking if she likes you, you are essentially handing over your power to her without even realizing it. The next time you see her when you ask her to go adult dating, you can’t be yourself because you’re so caught up in wondering if she feels the same way, which you really want to happen, so you hold back in showing who you really are, which really defeats the whole purpose of adult dating.

So to get that happy ending to finally meet that fantastic partner you could spend the rest of your life with, or at least happily ever after for a couple of years you will first need to find somebody who likes you and wants to date you for who you are and not for who they think you are. You should quit worrying if she likes you, and instead think: Do you like her? Is she someone you can hang out with? Is she someone you can go on a vacation with? Is she someone you like to see when you wake up in the morning? Is she sexually compatible with you? Do you like the way she moves, talks, and takes care of herself? And most importantly, can you be 100% yourself whenever she’s around? Are you being yourself, or are you just pretending to be another version of yourself so you could get her to like you?

The moment I decided to stop worrying if a girl liked me and started being who I really am in any scenario, I had countless women liking me. The funny thing about this is I really didn’t like many of them, and ironically, I found that they were actually spending time trying to get me to like them instead of just being themselves.

I’ve already experienced what you’re going through, and I’ve seen both sides of the coin. And take note, if you decide to flip the switch and start following the things I’ve advised above, you’ll never have to call a friend and ask if a girl likes you back. You will never have to worry if she feels the same way. You will have complete control and power, and you will start attracting fine women.

Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento